BOAT RENTALS | PEDAL BOAT
- 1-Hour: $30 (2 person), $40 (4 person)
- 2-Hour: $50 (2 person), $65 (4 person)
- 3-hour: $60 (2 person), $85 (4 person)
- 4-Hour: $70 (2 person), $95 (4 person)
Capacity: 2 or 4 People
Pedal boats are a great option for people who are new to watersports, are not very comfortable on the water, or who are just looking for a low stress, relaxing afternoon on the water! These boats are almost impossible to flip over, making them ideal for beginners on the water. They are also very easy to use, if you can ride a bike, you can ride a pedal boat! They are powered by both people pedaling and will travel in both forward and reverse depending on the direction of pedaling. A steering lever is located in the middle of the boat, which turns a rudder on the stern. Mission Bay is completely protected, making the water very calm, and Santa Clara Point is located within a no wake zone, so it is the perfect location for human powered craft such as pedal boats.
- Your reservation start time will begin at the designated time that you chose. Please arrive 30 minutes early to complete Rental agreement and Safety and Boat checkouts. Due to high demand and time restraints please have your party here early and ready to begin your rental at the designated time.
- Picture ID and credit card are required for all rentals.
- Parking is always tight so please plan accordingly.